domingo, junho 02, 2002

I Will Not Forget You / I remember those nights when I watched as you lay sleeping / your body gripped by some far away dream, / And I was so scared and so in love then, / And so lost in all of you that I had seen. / But no one ever talked in the darkness, / No voice ever added fuel to the fire, / No light ever shone in the doorway, / Deep in the hollow of earthly desire, / And if in some dream there was brightness, / If in some memory some sort of sign, / Then flesh be revived in the shadows, / And blessed our bodies would lay so entwined. / And I will, oh I will not forget you. / nor will I ever let you go / I will, oh I will, not forget you. / I remember how you left in the morning at daybreak / so silent you stole from my bed. / To go back to the one who posesses your soul / And I back to the life that I dread. / so I ran like the wind to the water / Please don't leave me again I cried, / and I threw bitter tears at the ocean / But all that came back was the tide.

Nenhum comentário: