quarta-feira, junho 19, 2002

Here Comes That Feeling Again / here comes that feeling again / you're always around me / this island life never ends / it just circles inside me / and when we're older / we'll go back to being friends / but oh, here comes that feeling again / i better get away from all these / oh-so-familar places that i see / i gotta find a place without so many / familar faces in front of me / when i wake up in the morning / and there's no one there but me / i'll remember / gotta keep on moving through these / distances between yesterday and now / as if all this riding on these white lines / will make them fade away somehow / do you try not to remember / the things you cannot forget / and are you sorry for what hasn't happened yet / i stare at everyone / it makes me wonder why / i can't see anyone but you / maybe change / and all these faces / reappear in different places / and i can't see a thing but you.

Nenhum comentário: