sexta-feira, julho 12, 2002

Timê, leia essa:

Why Should You Come When I Call It's 1:30 in the morning / that's alright by me / you just waiting / by the phone / I should give a little warning / but I need the things I need / I'm not proud to need a hand / but I just don't understand / So, Why should you come when I call / I never say nothing at all / why do I go, when I go / it's leaving me here all alone / You ought to get out on your own / ain't necessarily a bad thing / to believe the things I say / cause you can make yourself feel good / you know it's really not a good thing / to give everything to me / I'm just waiting for the show / cause I got no where to go / So, Why should you come when I call / I never say nothing at all / why do I go, when I go / it's leaving me here all alone / you ought to get out on your own / Cause nothing makes me feel so good / gets me high / so I sleep at night / and that's enough and everything / alright / I feel nice / so sorry in the morning / could believe what you believe / I'm used to waking up alone / And if you think about it / anyone you think about is a better love than me / but if you've not fallin' quite asleep? / I might call tonight / if that's alright / why should you come when I call / I never say nothing at all / why do I go, when I go / it's leaving me here all alone / you ought to get out on your own

Nenhum comentário: