quinta-feira, julho 04, 2002

Here Is Gone / You and I got something / But it's all and then it's nothing to me / And I got my defenses / When it comes to your intentions for me / And we wake up in the breakdown / Of the things we never thought we could be / I'm not the one who broke you / I'm not the one you should fear / What do you got to move you darling / I thought I lost you somewhere / But you were never really ever there at all / And I want to get free talk to me / I can feel you falling / And I wanted to be all you need / Somehow here is gone / I have no solution / To the sound of this pollution in me / And I was not the answer / So forget you ever thought it was me / I'm not the one who broke you / I'm not the one you should fear / What do you got to move you darling / I thought I lost you somewhere / But you were never really ever there at all / And I don't need the fallout of all the past / That's here between us / And I'm not holding on / And all your lies weren't enough to keep me here

Nenhum comentário: