segunda-feira, janeiro 27, 2003

Dreams / Now here you go again, you say you want your freedom / Well who am I to keep you down / It's only right that you should play the way you feel it / But listen carefully to the sound / Of your loneliness / Like a heartbeat drives you mad / In the stillness of remembering what you had / And what you lost / Yeah, thunder only happens when it's raining / Players only love you when they're playing / Yeah, women they will come and they will go / When the rain washes you clean you'll know, you'll know... / Now here I go again, I see the crystal visions / I keep my visions to myself / Well It's only me that wants to wrap around your dreams and / Have you any dreams you'd like to sell / Dreams of loneliness

ps: em homenagem a amiguinha Beata...

Nenhum comentário: