segunda-feira, setembro 30, 2002

Out Of Reach / Knew the signs / Wasn't right / I was stupid for a while / Swept away by you / And now I feel like a fool / So confused, / My heart's bruised / Was I ever loved by you? / Out of reach, so far / I never had your heart / Out of reach, / Couldn't see / We were never / Meant to be / Catch myself / From despair / I could drown / If I stay here / Keeping busy everyday / I know I will be OK / But I was / So confused, / My heart's bruised / Was I ever loved by you? / So much hurt, / So much pain / Takes a while / To regain / What is lost inside / And I hope that in time, / You'll be out of my mind / And I'll be over you / Out of reach, / So far / You never gave your heart / In my reach, I can see / There's a life out there / For me

Nenhum comentário: